***Joana's Death Knight Leveling Guide***
The Death knight is Blizzard's first hero class in World of Warcraft and all Horde Death Knights have their own starting zone called Ebon Hold, which is a small area east of Eastern Plaguelands, and the levels are from 55 - 58. In order to create a Death Knight, you must have at least a level 55 (of another type of class and faction) on the specific server you are playing on, this will unlock your ability to create a Death Knight on that server. Death knights start at level 55 and you must have at least a level 55 on your account in order to even create a Death knight. Both the Alliance and Horde Death knights start in the same zone except they level independently from each other. In other words, the Alliance cannot see the Horde and Vice Versa (much like they are in their own Instance). Once Death knights get past the starting zone of Ebon Hold, you have the option of going straight to Outland or doing quests in the Plaguelands. From my experience, it is much more efficient to do the quests in the Western Plaguelands before going into Outland, which is what my guide will cover.
Something you should know before we continue on, there will be a lot of optional cloth turn in quests you can do in all major cities, along with other "Turn In" quests, which can dramatically level your DK really quick, thus getting you to Northrend MUCH faster. With your other characters on the server you are playing on, it would be best to your advantage to obtain the following items and then mail them to your Death Knight. You can obtain them in the AH quickly. Although if you did not pre farm them, and can't obtain them in the AH, you will then have to skip the cloth turn ins, and the other turn in quests as well. Here is a list of items you can send to your Death Knight to powerlevel him:
LEGAL: Do not distribute this product in any way shape or form. Any theft or unauthorized reproduction of this Guide is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. Special markers have been encrypted into this guide to identify the original buyer. Be WARNED if you distribute this guide on the internet, I will know who it is.
PLEASE READ! (HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE):
08) "Quest Name" (this quest has a yellow highlighted number) Quests that have a yellow highlighted number simply means it is numbered on the map to the right. This saves time because some quests are not numbered on the maps, so you know whether or not to look on the maps.
All quests and mobs through out my guide are linked to wowhead. When following my guide, you can use these links for further information on the quests/mobs.
All video links are in RED. You will need to download the Divx WebPlayer when prompted. And you can double click on the videos when playing to make it full screen.
The checkboxes () next to each step are for your personal use only. I have included them for each step incase you want to mark off which step in the guide you are at. You do not have to use these if you don't want, I have included them since it was requested by a lot of people.
Guide Color Codes:
Help me improve this guide!If you feel that some quests should contain additional information that would be helpful, or if you have any additions or find any errors in this guide, PLEASE contact me here, make sure you leave "Deathknight Guide Improvements" in the subject line so it filters correctly into my inbox. I appreciate any feedback to make this guide better!
If you have any general questions or comments on anything, you can contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit my website: WWW.JOANASWORLD.COM
World of Warcraft™
If you are interested in making money referring people to buy my guide, you can follow the instructions on THIS PAGE HERE about how to do this, generally with my affiliate program you earn 50% of all the profit if you refer somebody to my site with your affiliate link that buys my guide! TALK ABOUT EASY MONEY!
- Download Printable Version of This Guide! -
02) Here is the order where you will be leveling:
07) 75-77 Zul'Drak
10) 79-80 Icecrown
|(Northrend Levels 70-80)|
Acherus: The Ebon Hold
01) "In Service Of The Lich King" Accept this right in front of you, from the Lich King.
03) "The Emblazoned Runeblade" Simply go to the Runeforge and pickup the sword and then right-click it at the Runeforge there, See Video. Once done, go back to turn it in ... Accept "Runeforging: Preparation For Battle"
05) "The Endless Hunger" This is done in the arena pit in the middle of the room, right-click on the skulls that is holding one of the Unworthy Initiate's chains, then kill him. (See Video). Once done, turn it in ... Accept "The Eye Of Acherus"
07) "Death Comes From On High" Simply control the Eye to visit the 4 locations in Ebon Hold then use the 'Siphon of Acherus' ability at each location. TIP: Look for the small red arrows that are at the 4 buildings you need to visit. Also if you go on top of the roofs for these places you will avoid being hit by the mobs. See Video. Once done turn it in (at the Lich King) ... Accept "The Might Of The Scourge"
08) "The Might Of The Scourge" Use the glowing pink transporter behind the Lich King to reach Highlord Darion Mograine in the Hall of Command to turn this in. ... Accept "Report To Scourge Commander Thalanor"
10) "The Scarlet Harvest" You need to fly down to Death's Breach using a Scourge Gryphon in front of you.
03) "Death's Challenge" You need to duel 5 other death knights, either players or NPCs at Death's Breach. Once it is done, turn it in.
04) "Grand Theft Palomino" You need to mount one of the horses at the Havenshire Stables (at 56.42), and use the "Deliver Stolen Horse" button at Salanar the Horseman back at Death's Breach. Then Simply turn it in ... Accept "Into the Realm of Shadows"
05) "Into the Realm of Shadows" Kill a Dark Rider of Acherus (around 52.47) and take his Deathcharger (horse) back to Death's Breach (use the button on the action bar to return it). Once done turn it in.
06) Please note: Turning in "Into the Realm of Shadows" enables you to summon a Deathcharger. In order to do so, you have to access your "Pets" menu to use the icon/ability.
07) Go to the mailbox by the house at 55.46 and right-click the scroll on top of the mail box, accept/complete "Abandoned Mail". Please note, this is the only mailbox in Ebon Hold, so if you want to transfer anything from another character to your Death knight, this is the only mailbox to do so for now. There is another one you can use later at Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands.
08) "Tonight We Dine In Havenshire" along with "If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins" These are both done around Havenshire (53.46). Please note that the peasants count as Scarlet Crusader kills as well. Once they are done, go back and turn them in ... Accept "Gothik the Harvester"
10) "The Gift That Keeps On Giving" (the entrance to the cave is at 58.31). You need to get 5 ghouls up with the Gift of the Harvester quest item, and then return them back to Gothik the Harvester at Death's Breach, turn this quest in ... Accept "An Attack Of Opportunity"
12) "Massacre At Light's Point" You need to get into an Inconspicuous Mine Car (at 58.33) then fire the cannons to kill 100 Scarlet Defenders. TIP: to aim the cannon around hold down the right mouse button. Use the 'Skeletal Gryphon Escape' button on the Cannon to return back to Death's Breach. Once done, turn it in ... Accept "Victory At Death's Breach!"
14) While you are at Acherus: The Ebon Hold get new spells/abilities at the Death knight trainers.
17) Go accept "The Plaguebringer's Request" (at 55.52)
19) Also accept "Lambs To The Slaughter"
01) "The Plaguebringer's Request" (Empty Cauldron=57.61 in the basement) (Iron Chain=62.60) (Crusader Skull=Kill any New Avalon mob to get these)
03) "Lambs To The Slaughter"
07) "How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies" Right click the Ornately Jeweled Box and equip the two swords. Then go kill mobs in New Avalon (you need to attack fighters not citizens). Please note this quest may take a while before one of the mobs gives up the information, so it may take awhile. Once this is done, go back to the Crypt and turn it in ... Accept "Behind Scarlet Lines"
11) "Bloody Breakout" Simply wait there under the shield (this is important as you will take a LOT less damage from the enemies) and kill the mobs that come to you, eventually the High Inquisitor will show up last, kill him, then loot his remains. NOTE: Anyone can loot the corpse of the Inquisitor, even people outside of your party. This quest is not easy to solo, so be prepared to drink some health potions during this.
01) Once they are both done, go back to the Tavern (56.79) and turn them in ... Accept "A Cry For Vengeance!"
03) "A Special Surprise" The prison house is right in front of you (at 54.83). Simply walk up to Antoine Brack (he is a male undead), wait for the dialog to go by, then kill him to complete the quest. Once done, turn it in ... Accept "A Sort Of Homecoming"
09) Go turn in the rest of your Crusader skulls for the quest "More Skulls For Brew" (at 56.52)
10) Go to Acherus: The Ebon Hold. (the north-west death knight base, use the Scourge Gyrphon at Death's Breach to get up there.)
15) "The Lich King's Command" Need to go to Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands, go through the cave at 49.28, then turn this in at 34.31 ... Accept "The Light of Dawn" (please note that if there is a battle going on the quest giver will not be there, so you may have to wait).
Becoming the Horde
01) "The Light of Dawn" This is relatively easy, it just takes awhile, a new battle for this quest begins every 15 minutes or so. So you may have to wait awhile until the next one starts for you to do it. This is the last quest for the Death Knight chain, and is a big part of the storyline. You will not die during this quest, you actually don't even have to do anything, you can just wait until it is over and the quest will finally complete itself. See Video during the combat part of this quest.
03) "Taking Back Acherus" Use your new Death Gate spell to go back to The Ebon Hold. Death Gate, which you just learned is an unholy spell in your spell book that allows you to go back to Ebon Hold from now on.
05) "The Battle For The Ebon Hold" Go through the pink portal, then kill ten scourge and Patchwerk (the big abomination). Just like the previous quest, you will not die and have super damage and health again.
07) "Warchief's Blessing" South-east (from where you are at), go through the portal to Orgrimmar. Then run all the way to Thrall (31.37 in Orgrimmar) to turn this quest in.
08) You are now a member of the horde (and not the scourge any longer), how does it feel?
Cloth Turn In Quests
01) While you are in Orgrimmar you have the option to turn in any cloth you have for the cloth 'Turn In' quests here. However if you do not have cloth to turn in, you can skip to STEP #5 below. You can transfer the cloths from your other characters on the server you are in through the mail system. The following cloth turn-ins are done at (63.50 the Drag in Orgrimmar). You can turn in 60 Wool for "A Donation of Wool", 60 Silk for a "A Donation of Silk", 60 Mageweave for "A Donation of Mageweave", and 60 Runecloth for "A Donation of Runecloth"
02) Next go to the Valley of Spirits (at Vehena, 37.87) you have the option once again to turn in yet more cloth quests: 60 Wool for "A Donation of Wool", 60 Silk for a "A Donation of Silk", 60 Mageweave for "A Donation of Mageweave", and 60 Runecloth for "A Donation of Runecloth"
03) Now if you still have more cloth to turn in, then please do the following step: (However if you do not, you can skip to STEP #5 below)
04) Fly to Thunder Bluff, and go to (43.42, at Rumstag Proudstrider) and you can turn in 60 Wool for "A Donation of Wool", 60 Silk for a "A Donation of Silk", 60 Mageweave for "A Donation of Mageweave", and 60 Runecloth for "A Donation of Runecloth"
05) Death Gate back to Ebon Hold.
06) Get new spells/abilities while you are there. Also make sure your new weapon you have has a Runeforge Enchant on it.
07) Go to the first floor of Ebon Hold base, and get the Flight Path (from Grimwing, he is on the south-east side of the base).
08) Now if you have even more cloth to turn in, then please go to the next step. (However if you do not, then fly to the Undercity and skip to STEP #12 below.)
09) Fly to Silvermoon City (The Blood Elf major city), which is in the north-east corner of the Eastern Kingdoms.
10) Go to Sorim Lightsong (at 56.52 in Silvermoon City) and you can turn in 60 Wool for "A Donation of Wool", 60 Silk for a "A Donation of Silk", 60 Mageweave for "A Donation of Mageweave", and 60 Runecloth for "A Donation of Runecloth"
11) Next go to the Undercity (by using the Orb teleporter at 49.14 in Silvermood City)
12) Once at the Undercity make it your new home to get your HearthStone (Inn Keeper is at 67.38).
13) Now if you have even more cloth to turn in, then please go to the next step. (However if you do not, you can skip to STEP #15 below)
14) Go to the Magic Quarter, and go to Ralston Farnsley (at 71.28), and you have the option once again to turn in the following cloth quests: "A Donation of Wool", 60 Silk for a "A Donation of Silk", 60 Mageweave for "A Donation of Mageweave", and 60 Runecloth for "A Donation of Runecloth"
01) Go over to the the Bulwark... (which is a small village east of Tirisfal Glades that borders Western Plaguelands).
02) Turn in "A Call To Arms: The Plaguelands!" accept "Scarlet Diversions" NOTE: Make sure you get a Flame in a Bottle for this quest, it's in the box right next to the NPC where you accepted the quest.
06) Then go to the barn next door, and...
12) Go complete the whole Cauldron quest chain, you need to kill the Cauldron Lord at each targeted field (listed below), grab their key and use it at the big cauldron in the middle of the field. (Just keep going back and forth from The Bulwark to the next field completing each one, turning them in and then accepting and doing the next one)...
14) "Target: Dalson's Tears" (46.52). NOTE: While you are here, there is a small quest chain here that starts with a little Diary in the barn (47.50) called "Mrs. Dalson's Diary", just click that to complete the quest. Now, after you did that, then you need to kill a Wandering Skeleton to get a key that opens the outhouse behind the barn. After you get the key and open the outhouse, it will release a Farmer Dalson, a level 56 undead. Kill him, grab that key, and then run in the house (that is right next to the barn) and go up the stairs, there you will find a cabinet, open the cabinet with that key (For the quest "Locked Away") and finally it's over. Easy 10200 XP! Or was it?
20) "Unfinished Business" part2: The 2 mobs for this quest are at (57.37 and 54.24). While doing this quest make sure you also do "The So-Called Mark of the Lightbringer" along with it, it's up in the top of the tower at 54.24.
24) Now Hearth to Undercity.
27) Go back to the Bulwark...
02) Then go accept and complete "Mission Accomplished!" (right there at the Bulwark)
04) Do "Two Halves Become One" (Jabbering ghouls out in Felstone Field drop the item you need, once you get the item right-click it in your inventory), then go back to the lady in the house to turn it in.
06) Then go do (while grinding away at mobs):
12) Then go back to the Bulwark..
16) At this point you should for sure be friendly with the Argent Dawn.
17) We are now done with questing in the PLs!
18) Death Gate to Ebon Hold.
19) Fly to Light’s Hope Chapel (in Eastern Plaguelands). ALTHOUGH PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have any of the following items (found in the next section), then skip the next section, and go to the 'Journey to Outland' section below!
01) Once at Light's Hope Chapel, go to the mailbox there and get the following items out of your mailbox (if you have them) for the following possible 'Turn In' quests:
04) The following 'Turn Ins' are done inside the Inn (at 75.52):
09) Skip all the other quests here.
01) Hearth to the Undercity.
02) Go just outside of the Undercity, and take the zeppelin to Grom'gol.
03) From Grom'gol, fly to Stonard (Swamp of Sorrows).
04) Now is the time to get the following items out of your mailbox at Stonard (if you have them):
Blasted Boar Lung (up to 6)
Scorpok Pincer (up to 6)
Basilisk Brain (up to 11)
Vulture Gizzard (up to 14)
Snickerfang Jowl (up to 5)
05) Then go south into the Blasted Lands.
06) At 50.14 (right when you enter the Blasted Lands) there is a small quest hub with 5 quests available, you can turn in all of those 'beast parts' for those quests there for a total of 6,750 XP (considering if you have ALL the parts listed above).
07) Now if you have either Imperfect Draenethyst Fragment or Flawless Draenethyst Sphere, you can turn them in at Kum’isha the Collector (51.35 in Blasted Lands) for "Everything Counts In Large Amounts" and "To Serve Kum'isha". Skip the follow-ups as you will not get any further XP from them.
02) Then enter the Dark Portal.
03) First thing you'll notice in front of you is a bunch of HUGE demons killing a bunch of NPCs, no need to worry about it now.
06) Then Fly to Thrallmar...
07) Make Thrallmar your home.
10) Next mount up and ride to Zangermarsh.
11) Go to the Cenarion Expedition in Zangermarsh and turn in any Unidentified Plant Parts for the quest "Plants of Zangarmarsh" and then "Identify Plant Parts" (at Lauranna Thar'well). The reason we are doing this in advance is the DeathKnight is reliant on attack power. You will be able to buy the head enchant from here to use until you can replace it in Northrend. You will hand in plant parts until Honored then you can head back to Thrallamar to start the Hellfire Quest lines. The reason we did this first thing is there are quests in Hellfire that give reputation towards Cenarion. Since we have already done all the hand-ins to get to honored then every quest you do while progressing to 70 for them will put you closer and closer to Revered. By just doing the quests for them in the various zones you will be revered and never have to do an instance. Hence it helps your overall character and helps you level faster.
12) Now to continue on, you can use my current Outland Guide to level up through Outland all the way until 68, or level 70 if you wish. If you enter Northrend at level 68, then you will most likely need to do both starting zones in Northrend (Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord). I will list more possible quick 'Turn In' quests you can do in Outland to quickly get some free XP, here is the list:
To continue on with this guide, please go to my Outland Guide!
Joana's Death Knight Strategy Guide
Death Knight - Introduction
Death Knight's Rune System
The death knight uses a unique rune-based resource system to govern his spells and abilities. There are three rune types: blood, frost, and unholy, each with an attached color and symbol (listed directly under your character portrait). As you use these abilities, the runes will become exhausted. After a period of time (10 seconds) the runes will refresh. The Death Knight will be able to use spells to turn a rune into a Death Rune, which can be used as a Blood/Frost/Unholy rune. In addition, whenever the Death Knight uses a rune ability against a foe, it will build up a certain amount of Runic Power (the light-blue bar where mana or energy would be for other classes). This Runic Power is only used by few abilities. Certain abilities (such as Dancing Rune Blade) will completely drain all the Runic Power that has been accumulated. The more power stored, the more effective the ability. Most abilities that use Runic Power use a set amount, like Death Coil.
Death knights will not be able to reallocate the number and type of runes - they're fixed to 2 runes of each type. Runeforging will still be available, but it will only provide permanent weapon enchants. The enchants work just like the permanent weapon enchants provided by Enchanting, but are self-only and are supposed to be better for the death knight than the Enchanting ones.
Here are the possible Enchants you will have to work with:
Death Knight's Runeforging
Death Knights have a unique enchant-like system called Runeforging. Death Knights will learn Runeforging right from their first couple of quests in the starting area of Ebon Hold. Runeforging is just like enchanting (but only for Death Knights). When near a Runeforge you will be able to click a spell in your spell book, just like enchanting, and then choose an "enchant" to perform on the weapon. Runeforging will overwrites previous enchants.
Currently there are 8 different 'enchants' you can place on your weapon.
* Rune of Cinderglacier: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that has a chance to increase the damage by 20% for your next 2 attacks that deal Frost or Shadow damage.
* Rune of Lichbane: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that adds 2% extra weapon damage as Fire damage or 4% versus Undead targets.
* Rune of Razorice: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that adds 2% extra weapon damage as Frost damage and has a chance to increase Frost vulnerability.
* Rune of Spellbreaking: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that deflects 2% of all spell damage and reduces the duration of Silence effects by 50%.
* Rune of Spellshattering: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that deflects 4% of all spell damage and reduces the duration of Silence effects by 50%.
* Rune of Swordbreaking: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that increases Parry chance by 2% and reduces the duration of Disarm effects by 50%.
* Rune of Swordshattering: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that increases Parry chance by 4% and reduces the duration of Disarm effects by 50%.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: Affixes your rune weapon with a rune that has a chance to heal you for 3% and increase total strength by 30% for 15 sec.
Death Knight's Presences
You will come across 3 types of presences that Death Knight's have, here is a quick rundown of each:
* Blood Presence increases damage output by a percentage and restores a percentage of damage dealt as health.
* Frost Presence increases threat and lowers damage taken by a percentage.
* Unholy Presence increases attack speed and reduces the global cooldown on death knight abilities.
Here is a quick rundown of the Death Knight's talents:
* Blood: Talents in this tree focus on weapons, armor, healing, and strikes.
* Frost: Talents in this tree focus on armor, control, counters, and combos.
* Unholy: Talents in this tree focus on spells, summons, diseases, and AOE.
Good Talent Specs
What is the fastest leveling spec you may ask? Well I have tried many combinations and done lots of research into this, and overall no matter which one you choose (either unholy spec, blood spec, or frost) you really can't go wrong as they can all be efficient when leveling fast.
Here are some very good specs for leveling fast:
This is a good Blood Talent Spec:
This is a good Frost Talent Spec:
And this is a good Unholy Talent Spec:
Blood spec allows for reduced downtime, more uptime, more killing = faster XP! (this follows as long as it isn't too gimp over the other specs, which it is not). I also noticed soloing Elites was much easier going Blood Spec.
From my experience Unholy works the best for me overall when it comes to fast leveling, but it requires a little more attention on your part. In which you got to try and kill multiple mobs at once continuously (hence the AoE abilities of the Unholy talents and abilities).
However, Unholy spec (as noted above), can work better for AOE grinding (that is killing multiple mobs at once). Your XP per hour can be better if you manage to gather 2 mobs to kill at a time. However when questing, a lot of the time you are only facing one mob at a time, in which case a good Blood spec is your better option. Unholy is slower than Blood when facing one mob at a time.
End game PvP Build
For end game PVP, I have found this to be a very good build, it focuses primarily on Blood spec:
I have found Blood to work the best for PVP, you can outlast better and switch to pure DPS quickly. Check out this video for some PvP in action:
Here are other specs that can be used for a variety of purposes:
Death Knight Tanks
Death knights are a very unique class in which they can be used as very effective tanks as well!
Knight's tank by chaining cooldowns together, they don't have anywhere
near the level of passive or rotational defense as the other tanks.
This is a very good Blood tank talent tree.
General Combat Sequence:
With your early starting DK's your usual combat sequence usually looks something like this: Raise Dead (if you do not have a ghoul), Death Grip (if your target is further away), Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Pestilence, (Oblit / Heart Strike), Death Coil.
TIP: You are better off spamming your abilities than not using abilities at all, as this continuously raises your runic power, which allows you to use abilities such as Death Coil.
a Blood Death Knight, a rather effective combo for fighting and putting
use to your Blood Strike is the current order of spells:
Check out This Video for simple gameplay elements.
Dual Wield or Two-Handed weapons?
Wield can't really compete competitively with 2h in tier 7, but it is
possible it'll catch up in the future. It's impossible to say for sure,
but dual wield white damage scales faster than 2h white damage, but you
do lose damage on weapon based abilities, so it is possible it'll never
even out. Even if it does, it'll be a very specialized build to make
dual wield competitive, you won't have the versatility that 2h gets
where every tree is viable to spec into.
Some useful UI Mods for the Death Knight:
I have complied you a very good list of external links that can help you out a lot with the Death Knight!
| Starting Skill Strategy:|
55: When starting a Death Knight (at level 55) you have the following abilities to work with:
56: Once you turn level 56, you can get the following new abilities:
57: Once you turn level 57, you can get the following new abilities:
58: Once you turn level 58, you can get the following new abilities:
59: Once you turn level 59, you can get the following new ability:
60: Once you turn level 60, you can get the following new ability:
61: Once you turn level 61, you can get the following new abilities:
62: Once you turn level 62, you can get the following new ability:
64: Once you turn level 64, you can get the following new ability:
65: Once you turn level 65, you can get the following new ability:
66: Once you turn level 66, you can get the following new ability:
67: Once you turn level 67, you can get the following new ability:
68: Once you turn level 68, you can get the following new ability:
69: Once you turn level 69, you can get the following new ability:
70: Once you turn level 70, you can get the following new ability:
75: Once you turn level 75, you can get the following new ability:
80: Once you turn level 80, you can get the following new ability:
Other skills you can get:
Here are the other skills you can obtain from either doing quest or from talents:
PS = Plauge Strike
Useful Macros: (After you play the Death Knight for awhile and get used to their spells/abilities, you can then refer to this advance macro section for using macros to make your life easier).
can check the bottom of my 1-60 guide for general tips/tricks on how to
level faster, along with hunter specific tips/tricks. |
COMING SOON: Recorded 1-80 speed runs!
Want to leave testimonials about my guide? You can do that on my MySpace Page through leaving a comment!
Help me improve this guide!
If you feel that some quests should contain additional information that would be helpful, or if you have any additions or find any errors in this guide, PLEASE contact me here, make sure you leave "Deathknight Guide Improvements" in the subject line so it filters correctly into my inbox. I appreciate any feedback to make this guide better!
MORE GUIDES: To check out more World of Warcraft guides that are decent buys, you can check out Ultimate World Of Warcraft Guide for WotLK PvP strategies and tips and they also offer lots of guides for free lifetime membership updates, Luke's Gold Guide, which is great if you need a gold guide, and also the Penn's Profession's Guide for in-depth overview of WoW professions, this guide can give you some more pointers on the classes and such. And for a complete list of WoW products you can purchase, please check out my Premium Guide List out.